Join the winning team at IT365
If you are looking for a rewarding career in IT, enjoy a challenge as well as delivering outstanding service we could have the role for you.
Clients & Contracts Administrator
Portland, Weymouth, United Kingdom
Full-time · £18,000-£22,000/year
We are currently looking for a Clients & Contracts Administrator to join our team, based in our Portland, Dorset office.
You will be responsible for completing administrative tasks associated with activities that maintain and deepen the commercial relationship between the Company and clients.
If you are looking for a rewarding career, enjoy a challenge as well as delivering outstanding service, this could be the role for you.
Main Skills/Experience required:
- • Effective in identifying opportunities to up/cross sell to existing clients
- • Raising quotes and handling client queries or objections
- • Negotiation with vendors and/or clients
- • Cross selling and up selling in business to business IT
- • Delivering high levels of client satisfaction
- • Working and delivering successfully in a cross- functional team
- • Able to work with accuracy and confidence when using CRM and stock ordering systems
Desirable qualifications and experience:
- • GCSE Maths grade 4 and above (or equivalent)
- • GCSE English grade 4 and above (or equivalent)
- • Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply qualification
- • Sales or marketing qualification
We provide an environment that allows career growth and development with an emphasis on training and development. You will need excellent communication skills, a flexible approach and to be a good team player.
Download the information sheet on our approach to staff development here…
We are always keen to hear from new people so please complete the enquiry form below or email your CV to email@example.com and we'll get back to you when a suitable vacancy arises…